This article will discuss how to properly glue a pug’s ears.
The shape of the pug’s ears can be of three types:
1. “button (button)” – the ear is a triangle, hangs well on the cartilage and completely closes the ear canal;
2. “rose” – the ear is “broken” in the cartilage, slightly opens the ear canal;
3. “false rose” – the ear is “broken in the cartilage” and sitting high, so that almost the entire auditory meatus opens. Continue reading
A small, harmonious, tightly knit dog with a large head and a short wide muzzle. Above the small flattened black nose are large dark and talking eyes. Tail ringlet. These dogs with a monkey face are winning the hearts of many. But if you figure it out and look deeper, live and talk with Pug, you will understand that it is not the appearance, but the valuable inner qualities of this dog that will bind you forever. Continue reading
CARTRIDGE: United Kingdom.
DATE OF PUBLICATION OF THE ORIGINAL OF THE CURRENT STANDARD: 06.24.1987.
APPLICATION: companion dog.
* Group 9: decorative dogs and companion dogs.
* section 11: small molosses. Continue reading